Enrol your child
Once you have been accepted and have a place you will need to enrol your child by completing and submitting the following documents along with your immunisation records.
How to enrol your child with Ignite Minds Family Day Care
Contact your educator and seek clarification on the following:
- Vacancy information - is there a place for your child?
- Fees. What is the hourly fees? What is the minimum booking duration (day rate)?
- Are there any late fees or additional fees?
Complete the pre enrolment questionaire and declarations using the form at bottom of this page. Make sure you have the below info prior to enrolling:
- Ensure you know your Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN)
- Ensure you have applied to Centrelink for Child Care Benefit (CCB)
- Ensure you know your CRN (or the parent who’s CRN is linked to the Child for CCB)
- Have your child's immunization documentation on hand and are able to email to us. See www.igniteminds.com.au/immunisation-requirements for further information.
Receive confirmation email from Ignite Minds with a link to complete the enrolment form
- Complete the form.
- you will be sent an email from Hubworks to confirm your email addess
- Follow instructions to accept Ipay terms and conditions and enter your bank details.
Reply to your support ticket. Remember to attach
- your completed direct debit form
- Appropriate immunisation paperwork
Await confirmation that your enrolment paperwork has been received and processed.
- If there are any issues processing your enrolment we will be in touch via the original ticket number until resolved.
We will call you prior to setting up any direct debits. We will call and discuss
- How we work including our role and who to contact if you have any questions
- Estimate the amount of fees to be deducted (we can only estimate CCB and CCR entitlements in advance of care as no actual data has been submitted)
- We will set up the first fortnightly recurring direct debit to coincide with your nominated day
- We will set you up with your account login to view statements
- We will set you up with access to STORYPARK to view learning stories
You receive your first statement
- Golly gosh, you can't make heads or tails of it??? Call us for a 5 minute chat so you can confidently interpret it.
- See our frequently Asked Questions page www.igniteminds.com.au/frequently-asked-questions
PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THE BELOW FORM WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING YOUR SITUATION AND CONFIRMING YOUR PLACE WITH YOUR EDUCATOR.
Ignite minds takes our responsibility to keep our fees as low as possible very seriously. Our administration fees do not include bank charges as they are not equal to all families, so we have chosen to pass on the exact charges so that families are only charged for fees associated with their transactions. We provide families with 2 payment methods as both methods are integrated with our IT systems and reduce the labour costs and our charges to you.
Each educator sets thieir own rate and this will be discussed with you prior to enrlment. Rates vary from $8 to $15 per hour depending on the educator qualifications and local market conditions.
Depending on your payment method below, you will also have the following additional fees.
- Credit Card Fee of $1.9% per transaction
- Direct Deposit of $0.99 per transaction and up to $30 for dishonour fees.
We are not able to accept any other form of payment at this stage.