As an Educator for Ignite Minds you are requred to access, use and understand our policies and procedures. We have developed a number of forms and templates to be used to assist with implementing our policies and procedures. This page has been designed to give you some 'quick links' and easy access points.
Administration and service fee - $1.70 per child per hour.
Software licensing fee - $5 per month
The below links are all secure and will require you to login with your Ignite Minds username. Usernames and passwords are provided to you when you complete your induction process.
- In this file you will find copies of your contract and any agreement or commencement paperwork you have submitted. You will also see copies of completed notes 'IMF 027 record of home visits' as completed by your Coordinator and folders for all your families and children.
- Policies and procedures follow the nameing convention of IMP 001 through to IMP 068 these policies govern the behaviour, expectations and actions of all Ignite Minds staff, contractors, children, families and customers. You should always refer to these policies and procedures if you have any questions about how to behave or respond. You should also discuss your queries with your Coordinator. You should avoid printing these policies and procedures because they are only current at the time of printing as they get updated as part of our continuous improvement cycle.
The following forms are used on a regular basis
- IMF 003 Medication Record
- IMF 004 Injury incident and trauma record
- IMF 006 Record of visits to family day care residence or approved venue
- IMF 012 Home safety inspection checklist (6 monthly)
- IMF 022 Routine excursion form
- IMF 023 Routine risk assessment and management plan
- IMF 035 Record of Fire drill practice/Evaluation
Other forms are available and are just as important but used less regularly. Please click on the Forms link. If in doubt ring your Coordinator.
This framework builds on and replaces the Early Years Learning Framework and My Time Our Place (school aged) frameworks in Victoria from 2016.
- It is a requirement that all Educators and Ignite Minds employees and contractors are familiar with this law including the prescribed penalties. Please take the time to learn your way around the law act (especially what governs what you do!)
- It is a requirement that all Educators and Ignite Minds employees and contractors are familiar with the Regulations. Please take the time to learn your way around the law act (especially what governs what you do!)
- This is where you log into check bookings, record timesheets, view invoices, check CCB and CCR payments for the children in your care.
- Ignite Minds uses google apps for education. This link will take you to gmail - as with the links above you will need to log in with your @igniteminds.com.au email address and password.
- This is where you can update your profile and vacancy information as published on this site 'Find a Service' tab
For any forther information contact your Coordinator or call the office on 1300 856 463.